Sunday, February 7, 2010

How To Tell If Something Is Continuous How Do I Show That A Function Is Continuous?

How do I show that a function is continuous? - how to tell if something is continuous

So I have an exam tomorrow and my teacher said one of the problems that it (a continuous function no graphics) and would explain why the function is continuous. If we have a function and the value of xi, as testified to show that the continuous function (f (a) = limit f (x) as x approaches a), but if it gives a value of x with the function I do not believe that I like to know how to prove that there would be continuity. My question is whether it will give us a value of x, and if not, how can I prove that the function is continuous.

2 comments:

Adam D said...

With all of Google could literally took me 3 minutes to find them

http://www.sparknotes.com/math/precalc/c ...

1) defines the function in all points? That means you have infinite value anywhere? Some trigonometric functions are not, and there are situations in which a variable in the denominator can also be defined.

Limit 2) function from point A exists.

3) limit the function of a point A is equal to f (a).

If a function meets all 3 of these companies that continue.

LETTER 3 minutes!

gintable said...

Well, we have for 50 billion euros worth of x actually had to prove the continuity.

However, it is really necessary. If not given an input value of interest, all you need to do is the role of values in the suspect function may be discontinuous test.

These are available anywhere in the long term to zero. In regard to the parameters of the function, any other block in the equation equal to zero. If you can, using all these suspects, the procedure for testing the continuity.

Post a Comment