Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Reactivation Office 2003 Pro In MS Office 2000, Its Asking Me To Reactivate. How Do I Fix?

In MS Office 2000, its asking me to reactivate. How do i fix? - reactivation office 2003 pro

I just added new RAM and USB 2.0 ports. Now when I try to Office 2000 Pro, which says: There was a significant change to the configuration of your computer. In order to continue to function smoothly and to prevent the entry into reduced functionality mode, you must activate the product. To start the reactivation process in MSO Pro CD, and then click Next.

Then click next and says preparing to install and asks me to insert the floppy disk. The problem is that I drive more. How can I activate it?

Please help! Thank you.

1 comments:

gangster... said...

Hello, yeah u have to again reactivate ur products Windows Upgrade U. I suggest u call Microsoft and explain the problem to them. You can give u the best proposal.
Good luck!

Post a Comment