Friday, January 8, 2010

Female Scholarships What Scholarships Are Available For A Smart, 51 Year Old Female HS Graduate Who Wants To Go To College?

What scholarships are available for a smart, 51 year old female HS graduate who wants to go to college? - female scholarships

South Boston, MA 51 years, never go to college because I had to take care of 4 younger brothers and my parents had no money. I worked for 25 years in a physically demanding job, and I want to finally fulfill the dream of my life to get a university degree. However, to make between income and car payments, etc., the only way I go if I were a major grant or fellowship. A. Has anyone scholarships program for older women who want to go to college to know?

3 comments:

Carol P said...

Headlong into a university or a local college and ask JR sometiumes displaced homemakers, non-traditional studies and other decorations. You're not too old. freescholarshipguide.com can see, there are a number of sites offering research grants, with a free site, you can call the local public school and ask for references for scholarships for adults. You can enjoy college. Good luck. and try collegenet.com

anastasi... said...

Simmons offers scholarships for women who go to college, never want the opportunity.

The white guy said...

These are the test results ....






Their ...... too old






sorry

Post a Comment