Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Antique Charm Bracelets Can You Help Me With A French Translation?

Can you help me with a French Translation? - antique charm bracelets

I have a beautiful antique bracelet. A stimulus is a sterling silver heart. In front is a boy and a girl. The child has a bird (perhaps a bird of love) and the girl watched the birds. Behind the charm reads
"Said Jes Jeynet Lovers" The whole heart, "Graves rar confaux"
The heart is as big as quarter and the letters are in italics. It's a bit hard to read, so you can have one or two letters wrong. Can you help me?

5 comments:

PURE REPUBLICAN said...

Lovers of Isa Jeynet = I in Jeynet
Graves rar = Im serious you Confaux

jaybar said...

we should carpet bomb France

Grammar B@%h said...

Face means I'm in love with jeynet
Register is the lower back are not

Grammar B@%h said...

Face means I'm in love with jeynet
Register is the lower back are not

quatt47 said...

I think you mean

"The meaning Jeunette Lovers 'Young Lovers'.

I think his second "couple Consal Graves, which literally translates as" serious dedication.

Post a Comment