Sunday, December 27, 2009

Email Blast Software How Can I Clean Up An Email List Without Getting Shut Down For Spamming?

How can I clean up an email list without getting shut down for spamming? - email blast software

I am a virtual assistant, and I have two customers who purchased more than one e-mail list. Remove The only way I know to clean them is to destroy them, and then bounced and opt-outs. I have it with a client and smtp.com my account. Annonymous Is there a way to send a stream of time, only to delete the list? SendBlaster software I have and I love it, but I'm beginning to think it was a waste of money if I can use without turning off my server. Is it possible that people will own SMTP server, without having to pay to another company for the service?
There is also a demand for IT services there that can help me if I do these questions or other high-tech issues releated?

0 comments:

Post a Comment