Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Wording For Congrats On Moving Did Anyone Try To Rain On Your Parade, When You Told Them You Were Expecting?

Did anyone try to rain on your parade, when you told them you were expecting? - wording for congrats on moving

My husband and I are both 30, were married 11 years and a half is 10 years old, son, daughter, daughter, 9 years 17 months and we expect that the latter (the other girl in October) ... Well, if you know she was with meinem 2 pregnant, my father told me: "And what do you call it? It closes? (ha ha) funny And he meant it, I thought it was a terrible thing to say in person ... Then, with the 4 . instead of doing so, at least to be happy, said: "They've come a bigger house." We have three bedrooms, and, yes, we also wanted to or next fall, hopefully in a room with a 5, but we are not completely dense or something ... Anyway, as you say, are not exactly words of greeting or joy, so he took me ... I know you tend to see the dark side of things when it about the coming, but my husband works full time, supported his family and child care, school, etc. We are not rich, but they are good parents and are doing very well! In addition, I work at night, a few months after the birth of the baby, so there may still be with children all day.

Not one of you felt compelled to have no more children? It seems that many people are on those who do not choose to look you in the "one from each category, which means two children ... My husband and I knew that we had 4 children before you married and then fall in October - - - --- just like that.:) (My parents are with him are good today, but both tend to see the negative side of life, unfortunately, that's really crimp in our relationship.)

14 comments:

Jenn (Due March 14, 2010) said...

Having children is a change in lifestyle and the vast majority of people do not fit very well, especially with 4 children. But you know what? There are many large families, perfectly healthy and stable in the world with 4 children. It can be difficult and stressful (hell, I'm focusing on the presence of one!), But some are more successful than others. If you and your husband is very nice to have 4, while all that counts! Ignore the negative people put you, only you bring yourself and an end to their joy.

BTW ... Congratulations! :)

♥ Blessed 3 times ♥ said...

yay for you! Another beautiful baby love to ... When I ask people that I expected my 3rd told told where you are involved in this? Imagine! I told them that I am a tray ready ... the expression on his face is priceless ...

Sage B said...

Your father is a miser. It should not be anything if it be bitter. Whether you like it, and not on the consent of his father.

aren I cute said...

Theres a parade?

nah, but his father made fun of him or the old time

boring, but not their

Me, again said...

It seems that exactly the kind of person your father is, maybe it's the cost of emotions to show. My wife's parents have told us that we, and wait, it was a bad idea, blah blah blah should. Not really, it's none of their business. Do not let your relationship as it will later regret.

Me, again said...

It seems that exactly the kind of person your father is, maybe it's the cost of emotions to show. My wife's parents have told us that we, and wait, it was a bad idea, blah blah blah should. Not really, it's none of their business. Do not let your relationship as it will later regret.

Me, again said...

It seems that exactly the kind of person your father is, maybe it's the cost of emotions to show. My wife's parents have told us that we, and wait, it was a bad idea, blah blah blah should. Not really, it's none of their business. Do not let your relationship as it will later regret.

Me, again said...

It seems that exactly the kind of person your father is, maybe it's the cost of emotions to show. My wife's parents have told us that we, and wait, it was a bad idea, blah blah blah should. Not really, it's none of their business. Do not let your relationship as it will later regret.

djmom6 said...

I have 3 children myself, step 2 children and an unborn baby. I have is negative comments all the time, and the truth that the work and take care of our family, our house is fairly large, have nice cars, everyone is fed .... Nobodies business how many children we have. I know people with fewer children and abuse of the system. My family was very excited when we announced our pregnancy are excited, but now they are.
I my 3 until a stranger once told me: "You know how to prevent it? LOL How Rude!" I laughed and said yes, yes, but I do not like how it feels .. LOL .. very rough, but also deserve! LOL

Ready for Summer said...

You do what you and your family want to .. Do not let yourself down someones opinion .. If you are up to 10 children, their Progati ... While you and your husband are in the position after his family not to take (to rely on nonsense) is that none of anyones business and yourself happy.

Honey said...

People can sometimes very inconsiderate and did not know is the impact of comments.The main thing is that you and your husband are happy and customize your family only. Maybe I can say that if they bring a word of criticism once again it is quiet happy to have a big family .. The world has a different opinion, but sometimes it's better if it is not shared when it should be a happy moment.

Honey said...

People can sometimes very inconsiderate and did not know is the impact of comments.The main thing is that you and your husband are happy and customize your family only. Maybe I can say that if they bring a word of criticism once again it is quiet happy to have a big family .. The world has a different opinion, but sometimes it's better if it is not shared when it should be a happy moment.

Mommy of 1 baby and 2 puppies! said...

I gave my first pregnancy my birthday. I had a friend to find the drink in a bar. I said I hoped and was his answer, "like you and I do not." In the meantime, the friends drinking, smoking, and not even have a boyfriend!
It was really my entire pregnancy, strangle, it is obvious that no more friends!

Noah's Mommy & Marine Wife. said...

Congratulations, first. Let no one drag down when we should celebrate. :)

This was our first and my MIL constantly tell us, wants, despite nearly 5 months, I had expected. He told our server in a restaurant once. Assume that we have a "plan of 5 years." Oops .... that only married a little over 3 years before our baby was born. And if we, as the day I discovered that I was pregnant, she said: "Are you sure?" I do not know too excited yet. "Well, who needs the negativity, if you get a blessing?

Post a Comment