Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Hemolytic Anemia More Condition_symptoms Has Anyone Experienced Problems With The Development Of Hemolytic Anemia After Taking Sulfur Based Medicine?

Has anyone experienced problems with the development of hemolytic anemia after taking sulfur based medicine? - hemolytic anemia more condition_symptoms

If so, what treatment was initiated to predict otherwise. I went this route and it worked, but my body does not "kick" and have my spleen was removed. Still not sure I believe this HGB in the normal range. You have to some other med to go I just want to know if there are others out there in this situation. I think I need support. It was a little is rough, but I'm happy when I wake up every morning and the light of day that has "been touch and go" situation. I thank you all for coming.

1 comments:

PriceLad... said...

I do not remember all sulfur drugs, but ...

AHA, I had removed my spleen, two years ago and had no problems with recidivism. I was told there is no guarantee that this will be permanent, but some of the messages read, I achieved to some Web site AIHA have 15 years without recurrence. Visit the site on Yahoo and read messages. If you have questions or comments, many people are happy to answer your questions. I found it a valuable source when I was diagnosed in 4 years. I have the site listed below, please visit I'm sure you will find many answers to your questions.
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Aut ...

Good luck to you.

Faye

Post a Comment